Welcome to CCD Program!
Welcome to the Immaculate Conception Church CCD program. The CCD is a two-year program for children who are in first (1st) through twelfth (12th) grade and are 6 to 17 years of age. Our goal is to help your child(ren) grow in their faith and help them complete their sacraments.
First Communion Classes
- Wednesdays: 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Saturdays: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Wednesdays: 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
CCD Registration Form
Steps to Register
- Complete the CCD registration form (found below). DO NOT click on the link to pay, otherwise, all typed information will be lost. Pass the link to pay and complete the next pages.
- Once all the forms have been completed, SAVE with the Student’s Name in pdf format, then click on the link to pay.
- Submit via e-mail the completed pdf form, as an attachment, to email@example.com. By emailing these forms you agree to enroll your child(ren) in the CCD program and abide by all it’s rules.
- You may pay online, or print the forms and pay in the CCD office. Payment(s) may be made by check or cash. If cash, the exact amount must be brought, the CCD office does not have cash for change. No debit or credit cards accepted.
- CCD office hours are Monday, Tuesday and Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Wednesdays from 1:30 pm to 8:30 pm, Saturdays from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and Thursday the office is CLOSED.